Thanks for taking the time to visit my site!
but Personality gets Attention...
It's said that asking people questions lets you get to know them better...
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Monday, April 26, 2010
Sunday, April 25, 2010
So I was (& been) working on my picture of Princess Chibi for a while
and what's fun about art is that if you work on it and then forget it
to go back it can turn out better than you'd've ever thought!!! Which
is the case here. I'm not saying it's the ideal procedure for everyone
but in my personal opinion & experiences I like to leave it and work
on somethig else to go back & finish workin on it ^_^. But I thunk I'm
half way there tho I like the new changes.
I retraced that's #1. I had to it was starting to look old, trashy &
dirty. & those "permanent" invisible lines can be a real BITCH
sometimes. Um, 2 changed her hair I luv her two heart halved shaped
pigtails lol but this picture is saying more than cute fluffy
pigtails, so I gave her more teenage like pigtails. They still have
that fluffiness to em, but they've >grown< lol ^_^. Um also you'll
notice that the dress details are a LIL different not a HUGE exact
PHOTO copy but dammit I ha to retrace then freelance, so give me a
BREAK *duh-oi*. Anywayz, but the excess ribbons for the bows are gone
but I'm going to readd them. The old pic it was hard to correct the
spot where they were because of NUMEROUS changes ya kno??
But that's about it so maybe a few more changes & then Maybe sometime
soon I can start coloring it (let's hope I get my Photoshop when that
time comes too hehehehe) an then you'll get to see a pretty pretty
picture!!!!! Eeee-YAY *lol* ^_^
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Now if you buy a hair color and it GIVES YOU the NAME of the COLOR then dammit that's the color. Now if I bot something like Coca-Cola and see that it's a dark brown to black with a RED HUE/TINT then I'm gonna assume when I DYE my hair there's a possibility that it will look like that. Sames goes for any color.
But dammit if I buy a HONEY BLONDE or FIRE ENGINE RED and dye my hair & then ask......why my hair come out blonde or why is my hair this STOP SIGN RED???? Someone plz drop kick me and then shoot me -_-........
you read it for yourselves and tell me what you interpreted from it.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
why make it when IKEA sells it?? ;D
Friday, April 16, 2010
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
There's a site called www.spokeo.com and it's an online phone book that has a picture of your house, credit score, profession, age, how many people live in the house. Remove yourself with the Privacy button on the bottom right. Scary! I checked it out and it is really there!! I found myself in 2 states! DON'T FORGET TO REMOVE YOUR SPOUSE TOO!!!
So I checked it out just a few moments ago and to justify this because OUR PRIVACY is OUR PRIVACY. I'mma POST what I saw with my name but I'mma change a few things because there are still a LOT of wackos out there ya kno?? lol SO NO DISS I LUV YAWL but not that much that you need my address sum of my CLOSET friends dont have my address so don't take it personal ;)
Kawaii, State 12345
NOW as you can see THIS IS SOME SCARY STUFF AND IT IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU GET RID OF IT.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
- A few cotton balls or rounds (yea I said rounds, even though mostly used for make up they’re great for cleaning nails or removing polish!!)
- A bottle of nail polish remover / 100% Acetone (my favs are the Onyx line, but as far as acetone I like the eco friendly one I got I’ll get you the name of it later)
- And your favorite nail polish and base & top coat (there’s plenty of colors out there I like NYC color, china glaze, ultra pro and as for top/base coat I love the Seche Vite line)
Now we’re ready. What’s fun and best about this design is that you can do black for a few weeks and then spice it up or KICK IT UP A NOTCH *lol* with the Love Your Life.
- Unlike the ball/drip technique in this case it’s not needed.
- Get you’re Sally Hansen Night Flight (black) enamel and remove the cap and excess enamel (not to MUCH THO!!)
- Just swipe it across your nail(s). Make sure the whole nail is at least covered, because after you swipe it, it’ll start to dry
- Repeat last step on the other hand (or one at a time if you’re not comfortable with that just yet but remember PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT…somewhat lol)
- Let your nails dry regardless because it can seem dry and as soon as you TOUCH it you’ll have a FORENSIC NAIL PRINT or a crinkled paper smudge =P.
- Now apply a coat of the Seche Vite Dry Fast Topcoat. Let dry 5-8 minutes.
- Repeat last step on other hand (if not doing both at the same time, skip to the next step)
Applying the Décor!
- Now here is a CLOSE UP on Love Your Life. It’s a clear polish or enamel with glitters and these cute little hearts. However it’s complex to get a heart on the brush so you kinda have to FISH or HOOK it.
- Now try to get you a heart or two on your brush. Don’t worry it’ll take a while so take your TIME ALWAYS!!
- Once you have a heart on the brush place it on your nail where ever you want it and gently brush over it so that it wont move or get stuck and disappear.
- Do the design however you like ^_^ I did mine like dice sorta while the girls in these pictures did theirs like a designed TIP or just two finger design.
And VOILÀ! You got a CUTIE PATOOTIE Design that ppl will be asking and complementing you about!! What’s fun about this design you can use any color as a BACKGROUND. And you can name it whatever you WANT!! That’s the fun =D hehe, which is where Love Your Emo Life came from.
We’ll talk about how to do basic and moderate designs using Nail Art Paints or Stripers ^_^ any QUESTIONS COMMENTS or SUGGESTIONS EMAIL ME (click the button at the top by the HOME BUTTON) with the SUBJECT: DIY Sauni Rue!
“Love Your Emo Life” is a Wish Williams©®
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Some day we'll meet again
And away to his castle we'll go
To be happy forever I know
Some day when spring is here
We'll find our love anew
And the birds will sing
And wedding bells will ring
Some day when my dreams come true